close
Thank you for stopping by our exhibit.
謝謝你順道過來我們的展示會
We might be able to use a product like that.
我們或許可以用像那樣的產品
How does your product work?
妳們的產品如何使用
I’m impressed.I’ll talk to our purchasing manager and tell her about your products.
這讓我印象深刻.我會和我們的採購經理談.並向他提及妳們的產品
Our product demonstration will begin in two minutes.
我們的產品展示會在兩分鐘後開始
Maybe that would be a good product to distribute.
或許那會是個可以批發的好產品
We need to design attractive and informative brochures.
我們必須設計吸引人又有豐富資訊的手冊
How can we make our exhibit booth stand out from the rest.
我們該怎麼做才能使我們的展覽攤位比其他的還突出呢?
Our demonstration will show you how these products work.
我們的示範會告訴你這些展品如何使用
May I have your business card so I can follow up with you next week?
妳可以給我名片我好下星期和你進一歩連繫嗎?
Here’s a copy of our product specification sheet.
這是我們的產品規格說明單
Please have a seat and I’ll explain the features of our product.
請座.讓我來說明我們的產品特性
Products will be received ninety days after orders are confirmed.
產品會在訂單確認後的九十天送達
We will need to agree to a marketing plan after this.
之後我們必須談談行銷計畫是否可行
You must maintain prices according to our agreement.
妳們必須依照合約規定維持一定價格
You’ll have a copy of the contract tomorrow morning.
明早妳們會拿到合約的複本
Can we use your logo on our advertisements?
我們的廣告上可以使用你們的商標嗎?
How soon can we have distribution rights?
我們多快能拿到代理權?
You’ve got a deal.
成交
We’d like exclusive distribution rights.
我們想要取得獨家代理權
We could consider granting exclusive distribution rights for the southeastern territory.
我們可以考慮在東南地區授予獨家代理權
The minimum purchase amounts are too high.
最低代理額太高了
Our company could help with promotions and advertising.
我們公司可以協助促銷和廣告
Under this agreement,we could distribute your products in Indonesia,correct?
依據合約,我們可以在印尼銷售妳們的產品對吧
Indonesia would fall within your marketing territory.
印尼算是在妳們的行銷範圍之內
We would like to use your company’s logo.
我們想使用你們公司的商標
Under the”use of trademark”clause,you’ll have to send in a request for approval.
根據”商標使用”條款,妳們得來函取得同意權
We could expect your company to support advertising efforts.
我們期待貴公司能支援廣告活動
Our company would supply you with all merchandising and advertising support necessary.
我們公司會提供你們所有商品和廣告所需的支援
What if we wish to transfer this agreement to a third party?
如果我們想移轉合約給第三方,可以嗎?
A written consent would be needed prior to any transfer of this agreement.
合約移轉前,得先拿到我們的書面同意書
If the sales of the product fall significantly,we want the ability to terminate this contract.
如果產品的銷售量大跌,我們希望能夠終止合約
If sales fall below eighty percent of the agreed upon minimum purchase amount,then the contract can be terminated.
如果銷售量跌到最低代理額的80%,那麼就終止合約
What if you lose your trademark?
如果你們無法再用商標怎麼辦?
The contract would become null and void.
合約就無效了
I’d like to start by saying how excited we are at expanding sales in the region.In the past,we’ve run into obstacles.
首先,我們真的很興奮在這個地區的銷售量持續增加.過去我們遇到不少阻礙.
Our products are expensive,and distributors and retailers always want a large markup.
我們的產品很貴,經銷商和零售商總是要求大幅調漲價格
What’s the price of the stone?
石頭的價格為何?
How much does the stone go for?
石頭多少錢?
How much are you asking for the stone?
石頭開價多少?
What’s the standard price?
標準價格是多少?
what are you charging for the stone?
石頭要收多少錢?
We can accept (price) per (amount).
我們可以接受每數量付價錢
I think we can live with (price).
我想我們可以接受價錢
(price) sounds reasonable.
價錢聽起來還滿合理的
(price) per (amount) is acceptable.
每數量付價錢還可以接受
We can work with (price)
我們可以接受價錢
What’s the best you can do?
妳們的最低價是多少?
Could you increase the discount to (number) percent?
妳們的折扣可以給到數字%嗎?
What kind of discount can you offer?
妳們可以提供什麼折扣
I was expecting you to offer a discount along the lines of (number) percent.
我本來希望妳們可以提供大概數字%的折扣
I was hoping you could lower the price to around (number)
我原希望妳們可以降價到大約價錢
Could you reduce the price to (price) per unit?
妳們可以降到每單位價錢嗎?
Are you able to cut the price for us?
妳可以為我們再砍一點價錢嗎?
What are its specs,estimated cost,and testing?
產品的規格,預估成本及測試為何?
What is the purpose of the product?
產品用途是什麼?
What is your format?
產品樣式是什麼?
What are similar products on the market,and how is your product unique?
市場上有什麼類似產品,而妳們產品有何獨到之處?
We’re in a prime position to handle this project.
我們來處理這個專案是再適合不過了
We have the figures to back it up.
我們有數據為證
We’re concerned about the size of your facility.
我們對妳們設備的規模感到擔憂
I just wanted to explain our hesitation about your pricing estimate.
我只不過想說明我們對妳們估價上的疑慮
I think we’re agreed on everything.
我想所有的事我們都同意
We’re considering giving you the contract.
我們考慮和妳們簽約
We’d love the opportunity to work with you.
我們很高興有這個機會和妳們合作
Would you be willing to reduce lead time by one month?
妳們願意將實際執行所需時間減少一個月嗎?
The standard turnaround for prime manufacturing orders is two month.
從訂貨到交貨時間是兩個月
I think we can reduce the price.
我想我們可以降低價格
I am afraid that is not acceptable.
這恐怕無法接受
It’s the best we can do.
我們最多只能這樣了
A thirty percent discount would slash our profit magin.I think we should reach a middle ground.
三成的折扣會減損我們的利潤,我們應該彼此折衷一下

We are able to offer you ten thousand units at fifty dollars each.
我們可以出貨一萬個,每個單價為五十元
I have already lowered the quotation by twenty percent.
我已經把報價降低兩成了
Do you think you can increase the quantity of your order?
妳可以提高訂貨量嗎?
It’s not profitable for me to lower my quotation by twenty percent.
要我降低兩成簡直沒利潤可言
Can you bring the price down a little more?
妳可以把價錢再降低一點嗎?
We hope you can deliver the first order by the end of the month.
希望妳能在月底前交第一批貨
Perhaps we could compromise if you improved the delivery date.
希望妳能改善交貨日期,我們或許可以妥協一下
We can commit to placing orders for twelve months.
我們可以承諾一年內都可以跟妳們訂貨
I don’t think we can make a profit with the price you offered.
以妳提供的價格我想我們無法獲利
I’d like to know what payment terms you’d accept.
可以告訴我妳們接受哪一種付款方式嗎?
Can you quote in NT dollars?
妳可以用台幣報價嗎?
Compared to other suppliers,your price seems too high.
跟其他供應商比起來,妳的價格似乎太高了
The new product was in such demand that it flew off the shelves.
那個新產品太受歡迎了,一下子就賣光了
Sometimes a salesperson will sweeten the deal in order to close a sale.
有時候業務人員會為了讓生意成交而提供更多優惠
Typical payment terms in America are Net 30.
在美國最典型的付款條件是貨到30日才付款
We have received quotations from three firms for this job.
我們已經收到三家公司對這個產品的報價單
Goods will be shipped within fifteen days after the receipt of your order
商品會在收到妳的訂單後15日內出貨
Please notice the payment terms in the contract
請注意合約中的付款條件
We won’t send you the products until we receive the L/C.
等我們收到信用狀之後才會出貨
Don’t hesitate to stop by my office if you need some advice.
如果你需要一些意見,可以隨時來我辦公室找我
Feel free to give me a call if you need help.
如果你需要幫忙,隨時打電話給我
As a salesperson,John is almost always on the road.
身為業務員,約翰幾乎每天都在四處奔波
Companies are looking for employees who are proficient in different languages.
許多公司都在尋找精通不同語言的員工
Deadlines really stress me out.
截止日期真的讓我覺得壓力很大
My coworker said that she would be happy to vouch for my professional experience.
我同事說他會很樂意為我的專業經歷背書
The company will venture into the European market.
這家公司試圖打進歐洲市場
The company transformed into a market leader.
這家公司成為市場上的領導者
We’ve chatted long enough.it’s time to get down to business.
我們已經聊夠久了,該開始辦正事了.
Customers are not able to distinguish the products from each other.
顧客們無法區別這兩種產品
Some people work for fun but most work out of necessity.
有人為樂趣工作,有人卻是不得不工作
Our new start-up is doing very well.
我們新公司做的不錯(新創公司.刚起步的企業)
Your immediate attention will be highly appreciated.
我們非常感謝妳能立刻處理此事
Let’s reschedule the meeting for next week.
我們來重訂下個星期會議的時間表吧
There’s a lot to do,but,first thing,let’s have a cup of coffee.
要做的事情很多,不過,先來杯咖啡吧!
Many employees jump ship after they receive their annual bonus.
許多員工在領了年終獎金後就跳槽
Which trade show would be most beneficial for us to attend?
參加哪一個商展對我們最有利
The Bangkok trade show is offering really good deals on booth space.
曼谷的商展在攤位方面提供了不錯的價格
Let’s make a list of the best trade shows to attend.
讓我們把最適合參加的商展條件列出來
Two of the most popular trade shows are held in Taipei and Shanghai.
兩個最熱門的商展是在台北和上海舉行
Many of our competitors will be participating at the Seoul Expo trade show.
我們許多的競爭對手將會參加漢城的展覽
Which sign best displays our company’s name and logo?
哪一個標誌最能展現我們公司的名稱和商標
We need to design attractive and informative brochures.
我們必須設計吸引人又有豐富資訊的手冊
How can we make our exhibit booth stand out from the rest?
我們該怎麼做才能使我們的展覽攤位比其他的還突出呢?
We’ll need to set aside some booth space for product presentations.
我們需要在攤位中挪出一些空間做產品介紹
Our demonstration will show you how these products work.
我們的示範會告訴妳這些產品如何使用
Please have a seat and I’ll explain the features of our product.
請坐,讓我來說明我們的產品特性
The boss works down in the trenches alongside his employees.
這位主管和員工並肩作戰蓄勢待發
I’m in complete agreement.
我完全同意
I have to agree with you.
我同意你的說法
That’s precisely my point.
那正是我的觀點
That’s the way I feel
我是這樣認為
I absolutely agree with you.
我絕對同意你的看法
I couldn’t agree with you more.
我再同意不過了
Those are my sentiments exactly.
那些正是我的見解
Let’s work together.After all,two heads are better than one.
讓我們一起合作,畢竟三個臭皮匠勝過一個諸葛亮
Let’s toss ideas and opinions around about the new product
讓我們一起為新產品提出些點子和意見
The engineering team continues to push the envelope.
工程小組繼續挑戰極限
Will you be able to attend the meeting at four o’clock.?
妳可以出席四點的會議嗎?
Could you let me know if that will be a problem?
能否讓我知道那會不會有問題?
Could you let me know when the meeting room is free?
會議室能夠使用時能否讓我知道?
I was wondering if you had anyone in mind for a proxy.
我想知道你心中是否有任何代理的人選
I was wondering if you could finish the report by Thursday.
我想知道妳能不能在星期四以前完成這份報告
Did you like the one we were in last time?
妳喜歡我們上次開會的場地嗎?
Do you have suggestions of where we can hold these meetings?
你對於我們可以在哪裡舉行這些會議有其他建議嗎?
Do you have suggestions of where we could take the client for dinner?
妳對要帶客戶去哪裡用餐有任何建議嗎?
I wanted to know if there are any other schedule conflicts I should be aware of.
我想知道是不是還有其他與開會時間衝突的行程是我要注意的
Is it possible for you to look over the schedule as soon as possible?
你是否有可能盡快看過這些開會日期?
Is it possible for you to speak slower?
你是否有可能講慢一點?
I just received your message and will reply as soon as I get a chance.
我已經收到你的訊息,一有機會我會盡快答覆
Thank you for the update.I will get back to you as soon as I can.
謝謝你提供最新的消息,我會盡快回復
As soon as I make a decision,I’ll let you know.
我一有決定就會讓你知道

You’ll be the first to know the answer.
我會第一個告訴妳
I’ll get around to it this afternoon.
我今天下午會處理這件事情
The brainstorming session got everyone’s juices going.
這個腦力激盪會議讓大家的點子源源不絕
Dan keeps his nose to the grindstone.
丹恩終日埋首工作
Better days are just around the corner.
好日子就快來了
The buck stops here.I will take full responsibility.
責任推諉於此,一切由我負責
I’ve got myself one beck of problem here.
我為自己找了個大麻煩
The sales manager proclaimed that he has the best sales staff.
這銷受經理聲稱他有最好的銷售員工
I think I can help you with that problem.
我想我可以幫你解決那個問題
I’m having a problem with a product I bought at one of your stores.
我在妳們一間店裡賣的東西有問題
I’d be happy to assist you.
我很樂意提供你協助
I think we can solve your problem over the phone.
我想我們可以在電話裡解決你的問題
I purchased an item through your Web site a few weeks ago,but I’m afraid I’m going to have to return it.
幾週前我在妳們的網站上買了個東西,但現在我恐怕得退還
I am calling because I placed an order three weeks ago and my product has not arrived yet.Do you think you can track it for me?
我打來是因為三週前我訂購了一個東西但到現在都還沒收到貨,妳可以幫我追蹤一下嗎?
Can you please explain the problem in detail?
可以請你把問題再講清楚一點嗎?
We can send you a shipping label so that you can return your purchase at no extra charge.
我們會寄給妳一份出貨標籤,你就可以免費退貨
I would be glad to help you with that.I will just need a few more details about your order.
我很樂意提供你協助,現在只需要一些關於訂單的細節
I am happy to assist you.First,I will need you to tell me your name exactly as it appears on the card.
我很樂意提供你協助,首先,請告訴我妳卡片上所使用的名字
Thank you very much.Is there anything else I can do for you today?
非常謝謝妳,還有什麼我能為你效勞的嗎?
Thank you for doing business with us,and have a wonderful day.
謝謝你和我們合作生意,也祝你有個愉快的一天
Feel free to call us anytime,and again,thank you for your patience.
有問題歡迎隨時來電,再一次謝謝你的耐心
It’s been a pleasure assisting you today,and we do appreciate your business.
很榮幸今天能為你服務,我們真的很感謝妳
The manager just called a meeting for all sales representatives.
經理剛為所有的業務代表招開業務會議
Our team leader wants to schedule a meeting for this afternoon.
我們組長希望今天下午開個會
Let me rephrase that.
讓我換個說法
I’d like to clarify one thing.
我想要澄清一件事
We’d better review the whole process again.
我們最好重新檢討整個流程
Maybe I’m not making myself clear.
或許我說的不夠清楚
What I want to say is the positives outweigh the negatives
我想說的是,好處比壞處多的多
Let me put it in another way.
我換個方式說好了
Is everything clear?
一切都清楚嗎?
Are there any questions?
有任何問題嗎?
Is there anything I can clarify?
有任何地方要我加以說明的嗎?
Does everything make sense so far?
到目前為止都清楚了嗎?
Are you with me?
妳有聽懂嗎?
Do you follow?
妳聽懂了嗎?
Do you get what I’m saying?
妳明白我說的嗎?
Our sales approach isn’t working;maybe we need to use a different strategy.
我們的業務計畫不管用,或許該換個策略
I would like to give you a product demonstration.
我想為你做個產品解說
This is our brochure.
這是我們的產品手冊
Our sales approach isn’t working;maybe we need to use a different stratery.
我們的業務計畫不管用,或許該換個策略
Sales have been down lately and I think it’s because our advertising isn’t working.
最近的業績不好我想是因為廣告的效果不佳
The team approach is really working in our office.Working together is very effective.
工作小組的做法在我們辦公室滿有用的,團隊合作的很有效
The incentive plan is really working to motivate our sales team.
這個優惠方案真的可以大大激勵我們的業務團隊
Tom had to eat humble pie when he realized his sales figures were all incorrect.
湯姆發現他的銷售數字全都錯了,只得承認自己的錯誤
Since the new manager was hired,things have been going smoothly.
新經理上任後,事情都進行的很順利
Jill spent three hours ironing out the difficulties in the new proposal.
及而花了三個小時解決新提案中的一些困難
Jason and Ned made a deal after they worked out the final details.
傑森和納德在解決了一些最後的細節後,達成了交易
The company is beginning to reap the rewards from its aggressive sales efforts.
公司在業務上的積極作為開始有了斬獲
Prices of our products range from one hundred dollars to two hundred dollars.
我們的產品價格由一百元到二百元不等
An increase in customers’ complaints prompted the sales manager to call a meeting.
客戶抱怨的增加數使業務經理召開了一個會議
Don’t give up.Try to figure out what the problem is and work to solve it.
別放棄,設法找出問題的癥結想辦法解決
You’ve worked so hard on that account.
妳已經在她們(客戶)身上下很大的工夫了
Try writing a detailed report explaining what went wrong.
妳可以寫一份詳盡的報告說明問題出在哪裡
I’m having a difficult time being the new manager.I’ll never get it right.
身為新任的總經理讓我覺得很頭痛.我永遠沒辦法把事情做對
Don’t panic.Hang in there and you’ll get into the swing of things.
別慌!堅持下去妳會慢慢進入狀況的
Don’t be so hard on yourself.You should know the whole staff is behind you.
別對自己那麼嚴厲了,大家都支持妳
I think I am getting an ulcer.This job is just too stressful.
我覺得我會得潰瘍,這個工作壓力太大了
Maybe you should take a few days off.You’ve worked a lot of overtime recently and you deserve a break.
或許你該休幾天假,你最近常加班,該讓自己休息一下了
I’m so depressed.I got passed up for a promotion again.
我好沮喪,我又失去了升遷的機會
This is a dead-end job.I’ll never go anywhere in this company.
這是個沒前途的工作,我在這個公司永遠沒辦法出頭
Determination pays off.
有決心一定能成功的
This is my letter of resignation.I just can’t take it anymore.
這是我的辭呈,我再也受不了了
Everyone will be sorry you left.
妳離開大家都會覺得很遺憾
Even though life is hard now,remember that every cloud has a silver lining.
縱然現在的日子困苦,但記住天無絕人之路
If you have a career goal,you’re on the right track.
如果你已經有了生涯目標,這就對了
My supervisor assigned us an ad campaign for an important client.
我的主管指派我們為一個重要客戶做廣告宣傳活動
I was asked to assess the viability of adding a new production line.
我被要求評估增加一條新生產線的可行性
I completed a project that increased the company’s profitability.
我完成了一項計畫讓公司增加獲利
Because of a bad sales year,I often took on extra responsibilities in order to bring the company out of a slump.
因為年度銷售成績不佳,我常扛下額外的責任好讓公司脫離衰退的困境
I had to work efficiently under pressure in order to meet the deadline.
為了在截止日期前完成,我必須在壓力下有效率地工作
We worked together as a team to finish the project ahead of time.
我們以團隊合作的方式提早完成了這項計畫
I developed strong teamwork skills.
我養成高度的團隊合作精神
My product is lauded as the most innovative this season.
我的產品被譽為本季最具創意的
By working closely with a strong sales team,I not only developed my interpersonal skills,but also learned new ways to solve problems.
跟一個實力堅強的業務團隊密切合作,我不但增進了自己的人際關係技巧也學到了解決問題的方法
What do you think it takes to be successful in a company like ours?
你覺得在像我們這樣的公司裡要怎麼樣才能成功?
What accomplishment has given you the most satisfaction?
什麼樣的成就曾帶給妳最大的成就感?
You’re breaking up.
你說話聽起來斷斷續續的
My battery is dying.
我的電池快沒電了
I’m losing you.
我快聽不到你了
I just stepped into the elevator.
我剛走進電梯
The signal is too weak.
訊號太弱了
We must have a bad connection.
一定是收訊不良
The reception here is bad.
這裡的收訊不好
I can’t hear a word you are saying.
我沒辦法聽到你說話
Can you speak up?
妳可以講大聲一點嗎?
It’s so noisy.
好吵喔
I can’t make out what you are saying.
我聽不清你在說什麼
I can barely hear you.
我幾乎聽不見你說話
You need to get approval if you are going to take an extra-long lunch break.
如果你午休打算休特別久,必須獲得批准
Didn’t you read the memo regarding safety in the office?
妳沒有看有關辦公室安全的備忘錄嗎?
You know they dock you an hour’s pay if you are late.
你知道如果你遲到的話,她們會扣你一小時的工資
How many times do I have to tell you?Put back the newspaper when you are done.
到底要我告訴你多少次阿?報紙看完要放回原位.
All employees must comply with the dress code.
所有員工必須遵守服裝規定
In our meeting on office safety,we decided to remodel the front entrance.
在討論辦公室安全的會議上,我們決定改建大門
I pitched our new product to four companies this week.
這個星期我強力推銷我們的新產品給四家公司
Grand hall stone Co. has become so successful mainly due to its reputation for playing well with others.
關中石材公司之所以如此成功,主要歸因於其與客戶.廠商間出名的良好關係
I thought I should mention that the deadline has changed.
我想我該提一下,截止日已經更改了
We should give careful consideration to relocating.
對於搬遷我們應該審慎評估

I’d like to clue you into a possible problem with that.
我想讓你知道那可能會有個問題
There is one thing you might want to consider
有件事你或許要考慮一下
The next step would be to communicate with the suppliers.
下一歩是要和供應商洽談
After we finish that project we’ll need to get final approval from the CEO
完成這項計畫後,我們必須獲得執行長的最後批准
Once we have the report,we can use it to plan our strategy.
一旦我們拿到報告,我們就能用它來規劃策略
As soon as the August samples are sent out,we can start on the next batch.
八月份樣品一發出去,我們就可以開始進行下一批的作業
To go a step further,this strategy might increase brand recognition.
更進一歩來說,這項策略或許可以提升產品知名度
Moreover,this would strengthen our competitiveness.
此外,這會增強我們的競爭力
On top of that,we would better meet our customers’ needs.
除此之外我們更能符合客戶需求
There’s not only the design issue to consider,but also the production details.
這不僅僅是設計問題,生產細節也要考量
Some of our demo products require a lot of room.
我們有些展示產品需要很大的空間
It won’t help to be visible but unable to demo anything because we don’t have the room.
要是沒有足夠空間做展示,就算場地位置顯眼也沒用
Once we have that site reserved we can start planning how we should run the demos.
一旦我們把場地訂好,我們就可以開始計畫如何做展示
It features the hottest new colors.
她的特點是顏色超新超炫

The best new selling feature is its size.
最佳的新賣點是產品的大小
Hand in your proposal by the end of the day.
今天下班前將你的企劃書交過來
You deserve to relax after a long day at work,don’t you?
工作累了一天,妳是該好好放鬆不是嗎?
Wouldn’t it be nice if you had hours of free time?
如果你有幾小時的空閒時間不是很好嗎?
How would you feel if you could get it done within a few hours?
如果你可以在幾小時內完成你覺得如何呢
It’s difficult to stay on top of new business trends,isn’t it?
要隨時掌握最新商業趨勢很困難不是嗎?
If you don’t keep up with your work,other people have to do it for you.
如果你趕不上工作進度,別人就得替你做
I’ve noticed that a lot of your work seems to be shifting to others.I wanted to get your ideas on how to get the work back on track.
我注意到你似乎將很多工作轉嫁到別人身上.我想聽聽你的意見該如何讓工作回歸正軌
You’re not meeting your monthly sales quota.
妳沒有達到每個月的銷售配額
As you know,employees have a quota of one hundred orders a month.How do you think you could increase your sales?
你知道,員工每個月都有一百份訂單的配額.你覺得如何能增加你的銷售量
You messed up the figures in this report again.
妳又把這份報告的數字搞錯了
I noticed the figures in this report are off again.Is there a way to make sure we get the right information into the report?
我注意到這份報告的數字又不對了.有什麼方式能確定我們報告的資訊正確無誤呢?

You made a lot of mistakes on this project.
妳這個專案犯了很多錯
There were a lot of mistakes made on this project.I’d like to know your opinion about how to avoid them on other projects.
這個專案中有很多錯誤.我想知道你對於如何避免在其他專案中再出錯的看法
Your presentation wasn’t very good because your slides were really confusing.
你的簡報不是做的很好.因為你的投影片實在令人很困惑
Your presentation could be more effective if the slides were easier to understand.I’d like to go over how to design slides that work well with your presentation.
如果投影片的內容更容易讓人了解.你的簡報可能會更有效果.我想幫你仔細看一下
You caused a lot of problems by forgetting to bring that file to the Tokyo meeting.
你忘記把那個檔案帶到東京會議,造成很多問題
I’m sure you know that file was really important for the Tokyo meeting.Is there a way to make sure you have everything together for the next trip?
我相信你一定知道那個檔案對東京會議非常重要.有沒有什麼方式能確定你下次出差時會帶齊所有東西

What are its specs,estimated cost,and testing?
產品的規格預估成本及測試為何?
What is the purpose of the product?
產品的用途是什麼?
What is the timetable for completion of this project?
專案完成的時間表為何
What is your format?
產品樣式是什麼?
How do you meet the target audience’s needs?
要如何達到消費者的要求
What are similar products on the market, and how is your product unique?
市場上有什麼類似的產品,而妳們產品有何獨到之處
What is the source of this product?
產品來源是什麼
How does this product relate to the project initiator’s plan?
產品和專案籌劃者的計畫有何關聯?
We’re in a prime position to handle this project.
我們來處理這個專案是再適合不過了
We’re willing to give more contractual gurantees.
我們願意提供更多的契約保證
We have the figures to back it up.
我們有數據為証
We looked into it to make sure we meet the requirements.
我們有仔細研究以確保符合要求
We thought you might feel that way,so we brought in our forecast figures.
我們想妳或許會那樣覺得,所以我們帶來預估數據
We are offering you a great deal,and we have the figures to back it up.
我們提供給妳們的條件很划算,我們有數據為証
We’d love the opportunity to work with you.
我們很高興有這個機會和妳們合作
The company is growing both onshore and off.
該公司在國內外皆有所成長

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    southbear 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()